Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Are you working real estate or is real estate working you?

Are you managing your time effectively?

Are you able to devote your time to client care, client retention, and building new business?

Welcome to Real Estate Solutions! My name is Christine Matus and I am professional Real Estate Transaction Coordinator. I focus on ensuring the file is complete with all statutory and contractually obligated documents. I point out unclear areas of the contract and areas which might need to be “tightened up” so you can better protect yourself and your client. My strengths, diligence and knowledge of real estate contracts and the applicable laws that affect them, these coupled with attention to detail, enable me to be a strong asset to your business plan. 

As an independent Transaction Coordinator I have taken the opportunity to meet a need in the current real estate market. I can meet your needs for strong professional support by applying my background, knowledge and experience in real estate transactions to help YOU. You can focus on building your business and be assured that the details on your transaction are being attended to and in good hands. Previously licensed in New York for 10 years and currently in Florida. I have 17 years experience in real estate. I have been affiliated with Keller Williams Realty for the last 4 years. 

Keeping my word and safeguarding the interests of all parties have defined my real estate career. I have a high standard of care and integrity and am a driven person who enjoys learning and exceeding at challenges. I am your ideal Transaction Coordinator because of my educational and professional experience, aptitudes, and qualities. 

My strong knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures involved in real estate transactions enable me to provide constructive feedback and guidance to agents regarding their contracts and transactions. I possess a strong work ethic and excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. I am organized, detail-oriented, and enjoy working with others as a team to attain and exceed goals. These qualities were influential in building my career and my outstanding reputation with agents from other brokerages and service providers.

I take new tasks and challenges head-on. I do research, collaborate with others, and develop new forms and systems to ensure we are representing our clients, agents, and brokerage with the highest standards. Please contact me and discuss how my freeing up some precious time on your transactions can actually improve your business, allow you to spend more quality time with your family, or focus on other pursuits.
561-444-8860